Your Local Residential and Commercial Electricians
Welcome to Pinellas Electric Company, your go-to destination for all things electrifying! If you’ve been searching for a residential or commercial electrician, you’re in luck – you’ve found the best local electrician in town! We light up your life, from home to office, with our top-notch residential and commercial electrician services.
We pride ourselves on being the brightest bulbs in the business. Our team of highly skilled electricians will have you buzzing with joy as they provide expert service with a touch of light humor. You’ll be shocked (figuratively, of course) at the level of customer care you’ll experience with us!
As your local electrician, we’re always here to help you out of a tight spot – or, more accurately, a dark one. Our team is dedicated to turning on smiles, and we’re fully equipped to handle all your electrical needs. So, whether you’re a homeowner, a business owner, or just someone who’s tired of fumbling around in the dark, let us come to your rescue!
Our commercial electrician services cater to businesses big and small. We’re all too familiar with the electric slide from office to office, so rest assured, we’re here to make sure your business stays powered up and running smoothly. Need a new lighting installation? We’ve got you covered. Dealing with an electrical emergency? We’ll be there in a flash!
We also specialize in residential electrical services, whether you’re building a new home or renovating your current one. From installing new outlets to upgrading your electrical panel, our skilled electricians will bring a spark of fun and professionalism to every project.
So, if you’ve been on the lookout for an electrician near me, or near you, you can finally stop searching! We are ready and eager to meet all your electrical needs. We know it’s a bit shocking, but we’re your friendly neighborhood electricians, here to serve you with expertise, light humor, and a touch of electric charm.
Give us a call or click to book an appointment today, and let’s get charged up together!
Residential and Commercial Electrical Services
- Full-Service Electrical Layout/Design
- Wiring and Installation
- Electrical Panel Upgrades
- Generator Installation/Repair
- Dimmer and Light Fixture Install
- Security Lighting
- Lighting Upgrades
- Alarm Service/Monitoring
- Surge Protection
- Smart Home Design
- Outdoor/Landscape Lighting
- Ceiling Fan Installation
- Multi-Metering Centers
- Appliance Wiring
- Hot Tub Wiring
- Smoke Detectors
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- …and More!
Hundreds of Customers Recommend Pinellas Electric Company
When you choose Pinellas County Electric for your electric panel replacement or rewire, you will notice a huge difference immediately. Some of the benefits of upgrading your panel include:
- Reduced fire risk and enhanced safety
- Better surge protection and fewer power surges
- Now more flickering lights
- Enhanced home value
- Extends device and appliance lifespans
Call us today for FREE Consultation
What Are the Signs That You Need Upgrades?
An electrical panel powers all the electronics and appliances in a residential or commercial property. Hence, it is easy to identify when your panel or wiring is not working correctly since your favorite appliances will stop working. Other notable indicators that it’s time to consider electrical panel upgrades include:
- Melted wires or a burning odor: When your appliances draw excessive power than the panel can handle, it overheats, thus the insulation and wires inside will melt.
- Power surges every time you switch on electrical appliances: Switching on high-powered devices like air conditioners and dishwashers can create moments of sudden excessive power demand, leading to a surge. If you find that the appliances you are using demand more power output than your panel can adequately handle, an upgrade will be your best solution.
- Frequently tripping breakers: Overloaded breakers will often trip more regularly. This surge protection safety feature helps to avoid fires and protects your appliances. If you are continually dealing with frequent tripping breakers, it is worth considering electrical panel upgrades.
- Flickering lights: The sporadic or irregular voltage drop in an overloaded system will cause your lights to flicker since they are not getting sufficient power. In that case, you should consider lighting upgrades and panel upgrades to provide your lights with the adequate power they require.
- Replace Old panels: Pre 1970s homes typically used fuses rather than breakers in panel boxes. Unlike breakers, fuses melt, blow, or short circuit when overloaded. We recommended upgrading to modern breaker boxes to avoid any electrical issues that may arise from outdated equipment.
Family-Owned and Operated Since 2008
Kevin & Jamie Byrne had created Pinellas County Electric back in 2008, eager to bring a new level of customer relations to the table. PCE handles a wide variety of residential, commercial, and industrial electrical services. Our family-owned and operated business employs only the most trusted and highly skilled electricians throughout the state of Florida. We can provide you with installations, repairs, assessments, and devices to fit every electrical need, when you need them the most. We’ll ensure your home or commercial property has the electrical resources you need, so you’re not left in the dark!
More Thank 150 Years of Combined Experience
With more than 150 years of combined experience, our team can deliver the most reliable and professional services in the entire state of Florida. We’re the #1 electrician in Pinellas County, thanks to our experience and our dedication to resolving electrical issues fast and at an affordable rate!
Pinellas County Electric provides quality electrical services to Pinellas County and surrounding areas. Our number one goal is to deliver superior quality, dependable, and efficient electrical services at competitive rates. Contact us today to work with the best electrician in Pinellas County!
Electrical Services in Pinellas
As homes and businesses become more dependent on electricity due to advances in technology, it’s more important than ever you’re able to get the services you require. Here are just some of the services provided by Pinellas County Electric:
Technology to Protect Your Property
The safety of your property and the people in it will always come before everything else. Pinellas County Electric offers security lighting as a first-line deterrent against criminals, in addition to alarm system installation, servicing, and 24/7 monitoring. This will help keep your family or business safe and secure at all times.
We don’t have to tell you that the state of Florida is prone to power outages due to inclement weather. This means that having surge protection alongside a trustworthy emergency power generator is paramount for every household and business. The Pinellas County Electric team can install, repair, and upgrade both of these services to protect you from the effects of electrical problems due to bad weather.
Troubleshooting and Solutions
Electrical problems can be tricky and interrupt how your property operates. In some situations, what seems like a small problem (like flickering lights or intermittent power) can be symptoms of a much more nefarious and dangerous issue. The electricians at Pinellas County Electric will quickly troubleshoot any problems and provide the best solutions.
Superior Electrical Service Team
The best way to ensure proper installation, repair, and servicing of your property’s electrical needs is by putting your trust in a reputable electrician. Pinellas County Electrical has earned a superior reputation amongst our competitors. Our technicians are professional, our customer service personnel are fantastic… and our owners aren’t too shabby, either!
Contact Pinellas County Electric for All Your Electrical Needs
Pinellas Country Electrical is proud to serve its incredible community. If you have any questions about our services or would like to schedule an appointment with our electricians in Pinellas County, call our staff at (727) 269-1982 today.